Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday Morning

I hope that this blog is providing valuable information on resources in our area. As you can see now the Bowling Green Archives is a must see for research in our area.

Wanted to let you folks know that I am current working with the Lakeside Historical Society on a book. The book will cover a photographic history of Lakeside that dates from the 1870's to current day. Lakeside has been a popular destination for summer vacationers in our area for over 100 years. For those that do not know Lakeside is located by the Lake Erie Islands and the town of Marblehead in Ottawa Co.

Folks I run two other blogs on Northeast Ohio and Southeastern Michigan research. They have been very good at sending me their brickwalls. My intent is to use Saturdays to profile a persons genealogical challenge and show the steps to on solving them. Please send yours and let me use some of my thirty years of research experience to help you.

Thanks again for your support and have a great weekend.

No comments: